When I got my Nexus 4 phone, I wanted to take full advantage of the high quality screen and set a gorgeous wallpaper on it. But I realized that no matter what wallpaper I set, I always get tired of looking at it quite quickly. What I really wanted was a new beautiful wallpaper every time I would pick up my phone. And that’s why I created the app Fresh Wallpapers HD. It selects a random photo from Flickr’s Explore stream and sets that as your wallpaper at regular intervals. I have mine set to change every hour.
Never get bored by staring at the same wallpaper over and over again! Get fresh, new photos from Flickr as your wallpaper. You never know what the next image is going to be, but it will be amazing. Set your own time interval to decide how frequently the wallpaper updates.
- Works well with tablets and phones. For high resolution displays a higher quality image is downloaded.
- Minimal interface that stays out of your way. Just start the service once and forgot about the app.
- Choose to download new wallpapers only over wifi to save cellular bandwidth.
- Choose to change the wallpaper as frequently as every minute to as slow as once every 3 weeks.
- Images are selected at random from Flickr’s Explore stream. This app is not affiliated with Flickr in any way.